If you are a talented dynamic presenter who wants to contribute to the growth of the business community within Manitoba, we want to hear from you!
TOPICS AND FORMAT
We are currently looking for one to two hour seminars/training workshops in the following areas:
- Social Media
Other subjects relevant to the Manitoba business community will be considered.
We have a very diverse clientele from various backgrounds (First Nations, youth, newcomers, francophones, etc.) that share an entrepreneurial spirit at different stages of completion:
- Entrepreneurs thinking of starting their business
- Start-up entrepreneurs
- Small and medium sized business owners
- Entrepreneurs looking to grow and/or import/export
We offer targeted seminars catering to specific groups of clients, as well as more general seminars suitable for all types of entrepreneurs.
All our seminars take place in a heritage room with cutting-edge technology, which consists in a giant touch-screen smartboard, assorted with an echo-cancelling microphone sound system and HD webcam. Seminars are broadcast through the WebEx platform and participants can attend remotely from the comfort of their own computer.
WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for dynamic, innovative, knowledgeable and experienced presenters. Our requirement is to show at least one-year of active public speaking, with a minimum of 12 sessions facilitated.
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
To submit a seminar proposal, please send the following information via email to Joelle Boisvert, Director of the Business InfoCentre at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Your resume, highlighting your experience as a public speaker
2) A summary listing the seminar(s) topic you could facilitate
3) A link to a video of yourself that demonstrates your presentation skills
4) 2 to 3 references that can vouch for you as a dynamic presenter
- We will send you a confirmation upon receipt of your submission
- We will keep your information in our database for two years
- We will contact you if we believe your proposed seminar will be a successful fit at the Business InfoCentre