I’m looking for a vacation house in the south of France, can the Connectors’ Club help?
- No, the club is for business ventures only.
What type of connections could be used in the club?
- The Club is useful for finding business connections:
- Professional services
Will you flood my inbox with messages?
- We will not! We will only contact you with ideas that have been validated and that we feel have merit. We cannot anticipate how many requests we will send, but if the volume becomes significant, we will amalgamate several opportunities into one email.
Why become a Connector?
- The Connectors’ Club is about paying it forward. It’s about leveraging your personal connections and expertise to help open doors for other Manitoba companies. It’s about helping one another so that Manitoba can grow and prosper. For you, your connections will only grow stronger as you share valuable opportunities.
I haven’t heard from you in a while. Is the club still active?
- The Club is still active! We simply haven’t identified any ideas we would like to share of late.
Does it cost anything?
- The Club is absolutely free. There is no cost for becoming a member or requesting assistance with an idea. The value is in continuously building our strong connections and spreading the word that doing business with Manitobans is a good connection to have.
Will it take a lot of my time?
- No. If you’re not interested or available or able to help on an inquiry, no action is required, just hit “delete”!
How do I leave the Connectors’ Club?
- Simply hit “Unsubscribe” on any message you received relating to the Connectors’ Club or contact us and we will remove you from the Club.