- This event has passed.
Business Information for Indigenous Entrepreneurs
October 23, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
- World Trade Centre Winnipeg
- Community Futures Manitoba | Indigenous Business Development Services
- Douglas V. Tingey Law
World Trade Centre Winnipeg and Community Futures Manitoba | Indigenous Business Development Services are proud to present services and resources available to Indigenous entrepreneurs in Manitoba. The seminar will focus on business start-up information, legal considerations and taxation rules for Indigenous entrepreneurs.
Attendee will learn the following:
1. Where to get information on starting a business
2. Legal considerations and taxation information for Indigenous entrepreneurs
3. How does the evolution of urban reserves benefit Indigenous communities?
This seminar is available for remote participants via webinar (i.e., from a computer, tablet or smartphone). Please choose “Online” at registration. The day before the event, we will send you a confirmation email with the link to join the seminar online.
Online registration will close at 12:00 p.m. the business day prior to the event. To register past this deadline, contact us at 204.253.4888.