Business Information Panel for Indigenous Entrepreneurs
October 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
World Trade Centre Winnipeg and Community Futures Manitoba | Indigenous Business Development Services are proud to present a panel on resources and programs available to Indigenous entrepreneurs in Manitoba. The seminar will focus on 4 key areas: business start-up information, legal considerations, taxation rules for on-reserve entrepreneurs and business loan programs.
NOTE: Please feel free to bring a snack or brown bag lunch to make the most of this session.
Attendee will learn the following:
1. Where to get information on starting a business
2. Legal considerations and taxation information for on-reserve entrepreneurs
3. Business financing programs that assist and work with Indigenous entrepreneurs
Our panel of experts will include:
- World Trade Centre Winnipeg
- Community Futures Manitoba | Indigenous Business Development Services
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Community Economic Development Fund
- Douglas V. Tingey Law
- First Peoples Economic Growth Fund
- Louis Riel Capital Corporation
- Public Services and Procurement Canada / Government of Canada
This seminar is available for remote participants via webinar (i.e. attend from your computer, tablet or smartphone). Please choose “Online” at registration. The day before the event, we will send you an email with the link to join the seminar online.
Online registration will close the day prior to the event. Past this deadline, please call 204-984-2272 to make arrangements to attend the seminar.