Business Resources Panel for Entrepreneurs With Disabilities or Health Conditions
October 30 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Interested in starting your own business? Our panel of experts will guide you through the resources and programs available to assist you in starting your own business in Manitoba.
Our panel of experts include:
- World Trade Centre Winnipeg
- Entrepreneurship Manitoba
- Employment and Income Assistance
- Community Futures Manitoba | Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program
- Futurpreneur Canada
- Independent Living Resource Centre
- marketAbilities Program
- Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba
Please let us know before October 13, 2017 if you require sign language interpretation or any disability accommodation to participate in the workshop.
This seminar is available for remote participants via webinar (i.e. attend from your computer, tablet or smartphone). Please choose “Online” at registration. The day before the event, we will send you an email with the link to join the seminar online.
Online registration will close the day prior to the event. Past this deadline, please call 204-984-2272 to make arrangements to attend the seminar.