- This event has passed.
Information Session: CUSMA Explained
July 8, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
As your company shifts its focus to recovery in the wake of COVID-19, some of you are also preparing to face a new obstacle – the transition from the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) to the Canada, United States and Mexico Agreement (CUSMA).
We, Global Affairs Canada, STEP and World Trade Centre Winnipeg, are here to help! Join us to hear from leading experts on many aspects of the new agreement from regulatory to implementation, we want to help you get ready.
1) Highlights on key changes from NAFTA to CUSMA
2) Understand documentation requirements including certificates of origin and rules of origin
3) Identify key northern Unites States and CUSMA-related market opportunities
Hear presentations from the following expert organisations:
• Canada Customs Border Services Agency
• Global Affairs Canada
• U.S. Customs and Border Protection
• GHY International
10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. – Welcome remarks
10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. – Expert presentations
11:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Panel and Q&A
Your opportunity to ask the experts your business specific questions! Register below!