- This event has passed.
Self Employment Resources for People with Disabilities or Health Conditions
October 21, 2014 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Interested in starting your own business? We can help! Our panel of experts will guide you through the resources and programs available to assist you in starting your own business.
Our panel of experts include:
- Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba
- Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program (Manitoba and Saskatchewan)
- marketAbilities Program
- Employment and Income Assistance
- Business InfoCentre (Manitoba) and SquareOne (Saskatchewan) from the Canada Business Network
- Entrepreneurship Manitoba
- Futurpreneur Manitoba
Please let us know at least two weeks in advance if you require sign language interpretation or any disability accommodation to participate in the workshop.
You can attend this seminar remotely via webinar on your own computer, tablet or smartphone. Please choose “remote attendance (individual or group)” at registration, and we will send you an email invitation to join our seminar 48 hours prior to the start time.
Online registration will close 48 hours before the event. Past this deadline, please call 204 984-2272 to make arrangements to attend the seminar.