- This event has passed.
Smart Money 101: Getting Your Finances in Order Before Launching Your Business!
October 11, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Presenter: Stéphanie Fontaine, World Trade Centre Winnipeg
Are you looking to start a business but can’t get a business loan? Do you feel like you live paycheck to paycheck? If you need help planning and managing your personal finances, this workshop is for you!
You will learn how to:
- improve your credit rating by using targeted strategies;
- set realistic goals, expectations, and timelines;
- budget and understand where your money is spent.
You will leave the workshop with:
- a customized budget and personal plan;
- the tools needed to manage your finances with the goal of starting your own business.
Important: You will be asked to share some personal information with the workshop instructor in order to facilitate budgeting. All information will be kept confidential.
- Interactive workshop
- Limit of 10 participants
- Theory application
- Individual instructor coaching
- Feel free to brown bag your dinner
The Smart Money 101 Workshop is a 4-part series of sessions held on the following dates:
- Tuesday, September 20
- Tuesday, September 27
- Tuesday, October 4
- Tuesday October 11
It is highly recommended to attend all 4 sessions as the information builds consecutively from one session to the next. .
A laptop is recommended for the workshop in order to benefit from its online tools.
Please click here to register, you will be automatically registered to all four sessions of Smart Money 101.