Workplace Safety Panel: People, Passion and Prevention
Thu May 2 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Moderator: Laura La Palme, Owner of L2 Marketing, past NAOSH Week Co-Chair and current chair of The Safetys Gala
What happens when everyone makes safety a habit? The World Trade Centre Winnipeg and the Manitoba Chapter of North American Occupational Safety & Health (NAOSH) are pleased to present a panel of workplace safety and health professionals. Join us for an in depth discussion of the important role safety plays in the workplace and discover best practices from those leading the change in the way we think about workplace safety and health.
Attendees will learn the following:
1. Gain an understanding of the importance of NAOSH week and its relates to workplace safety and health
2. Take back ideas and tools to their workplace on ways to better engage all employees in workplace safety and health
3. Get a better understanding of their rights and responsibilities as it relates to workplace safety and health, as well as a list of resources for more information
1. Christian Tardi – 2019 Co-Chair for NAOSH Week Manitoba
2. Theo Heineman – President and CEO of 1Life Workplace Safety Solutions
3. Brenda Preston – Manager of Learning at St John’s Ambulance Manitoba
4. Tami Helgeson – Threads of Life
5. Jamie Hall – COO of SAFE Work Manitoba
This seminar is available for remote participants via webinar (i.e. from a computer, tablet or smartphone). Please choose “Online” at registration. The day before the event, we will send you a confirmation email with the link to join the seminar online.
Online registration will close at 12:00 p.m. the day prior to the event. To register past this deadline, contact us at 204.253.4888.