There is 1 (one) position currently available at the World Trade Centre Winnipeg.
Job Title: Business Advisor (bilingual position)
Start date: Monday, September 30th, 2019
Salary: Based on experience
We are seeking a Business Advisor who will be responsible for providing information and resources to individuals looking to start, grow or expand their business.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
- Be the first point of contact for clients looking to start up, grow or expand their business by providing assistance by phone, in–person or via email
- Provide information packages on finance, funding and grants or other information for starting and managing a business
- Entering information regarding the client in the database software (CRM)
- Keep track of the assistance and time provided to each client research requests
- Conduct market research on target market studies using private and public databases
- Ensure the general information packages are up-to-date
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Business Administration certificate or equivalent combination of business-related education and/or experience is an asset
- 2+ years working in a related field is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hands on experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software would be an asset
- Fluency in both French and English is a definite asset (spoken and written)
What You Need to Know:
- The World Trade Centre Winnipeg is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong.
- This role requires flexibility. You may need to occasionally work evenings or weekends, networking or meeting clients off site in order to provide exceptional service.
- Must possess a valid Manitoba Driver’s license and be able to travel within the city and to rural communities.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume and a letter of interest by e-mail to Marguerite Simard, Director of Finance and Human Resources, email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m., Friday, September 20, 2019.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.