There is 1 (one) position currently available at the World Trade Centre Winnipeg.
Job Title: Business Advisor (bilingual position)
Closing Date: September 14, 2018
The World Trade Centre Winnipeg is seeking a Business Advisor to provide reliable, up-to-date, relevant information and tools to clients with respect to starting a new business, expanding an existing business, import/export, government programs available, etc. in both official languages.
- Experience in providing client and customer services, business information services, and client needs in both official languages (English and French)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities, and well-developed research skills
- Must have strong English and French written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Formal post secondary education
- Extensive experience using Internet and MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point, as well as web based and database systems
- Experience dealing with confidential client information
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Specific responsibilities include: Providing business information and tools to clients in both official languages regarding establishing a new business or growing an existing business; information on finance, marketing, regulations; information services and guidance on a variety of business topics to the general public, existing business owners and potential entrepreneurs; and information services on available government programs.
How to Apply
Please forward your resumé and a letter of interest by email to Marguerite Simard, Director of Finance and Human Resources, WTC Winnipeg firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m., Friday, September 14, 2018.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Your cover letter and resumé must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.