Request for Proposals
World Trade Centre Winnipeg Standalone Sign
The World Trade Centre Winnipeg is accepting proposals for the design, construction, delivery and installation of a Standalone Sign in front of its office at 219 Provencher Boulevard in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Deadline for confirmation of interest in submitting a proposal is October 22nd, 2018. Please see the complete request for proposals below:
Request for Proposals (with Site Plan)
There is 1 (one) position currently available at the World Trade Centre Winnipeg.
Job Title: Business Advisor (bilingual position)
The World Trade Centre Winnipeg is seeking a Business Advisor to provide reliable, up-to-date, relevant information and tools to clients with respect to starting a new business, expanding an existing business, import/export, government programs available, etc. in both official languages.
- Experience in providing client and customer services, business information services, and client needs in both official languages (English and French)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities, and well-developed research skills
- Must have strong English and French written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Formal post secondary education
- Extensive experience using Internet and MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point, as well as web based and database systems
- Experience dealing with confidential client information
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Specific responsibilities include: Providing business information and tools to clients in both official languages regarding establishing a new business or growing an existing business; information on finance, marketing, regulations; information services and guidance on a variety of business topics to the general public, existing business owners and potential entrepreneurs; and information services on available government programs.
How to Apply
Please forward your resumé and a letter of interest by email to Marguerite Simard, Director of Finance and Human Resources, WTC Winnipeg email@example.com.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Your cover letter and resumé must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.