There are no current positions available at the World Trade Centre Winnipeg.
Career Opportunity with CentrePort Canada
Highly motivated and experienced individual to provide comprehensive administrative support.
Reporting to CentrePort Canada’s President & CEO, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Administrative Assistance: preparation of research, proofreading, binding booklets, bulk mail outs, courier pickups, filing, photocopying, faxing and printing
- Board of Directors: Assemble packages for the Board, committee and stakeholder meetings; backup Secretary to the Board
- Events & Meetings: Coordinate meetings including booking meeting rooms, meeting setup and cleanup, track refreshment usage and prepare staff meeting agenda; will also assist in coordinating travel arrangements for management team
- Office Management: Answer phones, direct calls, check voicemail, greet guests, answer inquiries and direct to appropriate staff and sort and distribute incoming mail and faxes
- Marketing: Support media scans and maintenance of database and distribution lists
- Filing: Update and maintain hard copy and network filing system and the shared contact database
- Equipment: Oversee maintenance of office computers, copier, coffee machine and refreshment area
- Supplies: Manage supply inventory and place orders for office supplies and refreshments
- Accounting: Prepare expense reports, backup for Quickbooks cheque preparation, filing invoices and photocopying for contribution claims
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Larry Johnson, Chief Financial Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday, May 15, 2017