Manager of Strategic Partnerships
The Manager of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with non-profit organizations and private sector businesses in Manitoba, Canada and within the international trade network to create an efficient, sustainable, and innovative partnership model to assist in delivering the organization’s programs, services and advice to Manitoba entrepreneurs.
The Manager’s main role would be to build and manage strategic partner relationships to mutually benefit all the parties involved. The main objective of these partnerships would be to optimize the growth of the organization and create a sustainable operations model with new revenue streams.
We are looking for someone who can make a huge impact on the growth of World Trade Centre Winnipeg!
Role and Responsibilities
- Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with key targeted partners.
- Coordinate with the marketing and communications team to ensure that the organization’s branding efforts align with our business development objectives.
- Liaise with the team to match partners with programs, services and entrepreneur profiles. Encourage and supervise all collaborations with partners.
- Negotiate and finalize agreements with partners that benefit both parties.
- Attend various networking events on behalf of the organization.
- Develop, execute and validate strategies to grow current and new partnerships.
Qualifications and Competencies
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in business development, sales and/or strategic partnerships.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Proven ability of constructive networking.
- Team player and multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the Manitoba economic development ecosystem and the economic landscape.
- Proven track record of building a partnership program, preferably from its inception.
- Passionate about Manitoba and business.
- Ability to travel as necessary, mostly within Manitoba.
To apply, in confidence, please email your resume and a letter of intent – in French or English to the attention of André Brin, Interim Chief Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday September 12th, 2022 at 5pm.
We thank all those who apply. Only the applicants who are to be considered in more details will be contacted.