Trade Show Optimization Workshop
Going to a trade show? Optimize your Tradeshows Strategy
Trade shows are strong and back. Companies are getting ready to, again, connect in person with industry peers, vendors, and clients. Trade shows are a very efficient marketing initiative to connect your solutions with those who need them.
Join us on December 7, 2022 for a hands-on workshop where we’ll align your business strategy to a trade show plan and you leave the room with an action plan – created by you, tailored for your business – that includes measurable KPIs to track success.
No matter if you’ve attended dozens of tradeshows or you are preparing for your first one. Be part of this workshop and watch your tradeshow ROI soar in 2023.
• How to present your offering(s) with a strong value proposition that makes you relevant in the eyes of your target audience
• The best process for defining KPIs that are fully aligned with your business goals and target market
• The best practices to put the plan into action
• Where to find vital information to generate 1:1 meetings
Spaces are limited, register today!
World Trade Centre Winnipeg is planning a new Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) cohort.
The cohort will begin on October 19, 2022, for businesses looking to be export-ready.
The schedule is as per below:
• October 19 & 20 (in person): learn and connect with industry experts
• October 28 (in person): develop a personalized export plan
• December 2 (virtual): 1-on-1 mentoring sessions with export experts.
TAP has helped over 1700 companies across CANADA expand their businesses
and export their products and services by providing them with the right tools, resources and contacts.
Watch this video to hear from past TAP participant, Carla Coyle from C2 Custom Furnishings Inc & GoodKnight Bed about her experience with the TAP program.
World Trade Centre Winnipeg is planning its next Business Planning Program (BPP) session.
This program is for all entrepreneurs and future entrepreneurs and the next session takes place this winter, 2022.
The BPP consists of:
- Seven half-day sessions
- A business advisor assigned to help, guide & support entrepreneurs
- Personalized support and access to industry experts
- A detailed workbook tailored for this program.
Choosing a Business Structure
Attendees will learn:
• The differences between corporations, sole proprietorships, and partnerships
• The advantages and disadvantages of each structure
• Receive tips on how to choose which one is best for them.
This free webinar takes place online on October 12th, 2022 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm (CST)
An Introduction to Market Research
Questions we will answer:
• How will market research benefit your business?
• When will you undertake market research?
• What types of information will you need?
• Where can you find this information?
• Who can help you with your research?
This free webinar takes place online on October 26th, 2022 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm (CST)
October Luncheon – Small Business Week
By the Brandon Chamber of Commerce
Join the Brandon Chamber of Commerce during Small Business Week to listen in as keynote speaker, Kari Hammersley, owner of Muse Bridal, share her trials and tribulations of taking on a new business!
Member early bird: $45 per person
Non-member: $50 per person
Sponsorship: Booth is $350 (includes tickets)
Thursday, October 20, 2022
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. CST