Trade Accelerator Program
Canada’s Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) is an innovative and dynamic program aimed at helping Manitoba’s small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) overcome barriers to exporting. The World Trade Centre Winnipeg is pleased to offer TAP in Manitoba, a program that has rapidly gaining momentum across Canada, and a reputation of achieving real results, fast.
The next session begins on October 19th as per the schedule below:
- October 19 & 20: learn and connect with industry experts
- October 28: develop a personalized export plan
- December 2: 1-on-1 mentoring sessions with export experts
Check out the video to know more about all the steps of the program.
TAP offers a range of skills, experience, and individual mentoring and coaching across a broad spectrum of fields from legal, finance, global sales & marketing, taxation, logistics, etc.
- Highly interactive and hands-on approach using case studies, workshops, and team negotiations
- Direct mentorship and highly personalized coaching by industry experts on a one-to-one-basis
- Expertly curated content from both the public and private sector on our newly developed learning platform
- High level peer-to-peer interaction, collaboration, and learning
- Connections with key contacts locally and abroad
- Competitive price for a uniquely comprehensive program: 995$ + Taxes for early birds (subscription before September 1st, 2022) or 1995$ + Taxes (after September 1st)
What Success Looks Like
TAP Participant Feedback
A Word About Our Facilitators
Jeff is full of energy and fun and definitely reaches out and connects with the attendees.
Endless Events Group