How to Grow Your Business When Sales Hit a Wall

Merci de noter que ce webinaire est mise à disposition uniquement en anglais mais nos conseillers pourraient vous appuyer en français si le sujet vous intéresse.

Harvard Business Review concluded that for most B2B and high ticket B2C businesses, only 5% of your ideal customers are in-market to buy. Attempting to sell to those out of market will only create friction, and fall on deaf ears. Ineffective, and a waste of advertising budget.

In order to continue to reliably grow your business, you can’t just fight your competitors over the 5% in-market, you must build a strategy to reach the other 95%.

What attendees will learn:
  • How to create a marketing strategy that wins over the 95%

  • How to build a marketing engine that creates demand for your business

  • How to set goals for your marketing team that align with business growth (Hint: It’s not leads)


February 6th, 2024
12:00 – 1:00 pm CST
Free Online Webinar


Drew Friesen Marketing Inc.

Drew Friesen

Drew Friesen Marketing Inc

Drew Friesen is a fractional CMO focused on providing marketing leadership for businesses in the ag and manufacturing space. With a focus on data and customer insights, Drew works to build a marketing strategy aligned with your business goals, and then works along side you to execute it with your team, leveling up your team along the way.

Over the last 3 years, Drew has worked with businesses to create $23million in marketing-generated revenue, and recouped and reallocated $150k+ of wasted ad spend.

Drew Friesen Marketing Inc.
How to Grow Your Business When Sales Hit a Wall


Fév 06 2024


12:00 pm - 1:00 pm




Marketing & Communications