Are you thinking of exporting your food product to increase your sales and reduce your dependency on local and domestic markets?
Preparing your company to export can be overwhelming and time consuming, but it can also be extremely beneficial for your business. Join us in-person for a two-day exporter preparedness workshop led by Manitoba Agriculture.
Learn the fundamentals of successfully preparing to export to the U.S. market.
- how to prepare and what to expect from your export journey
- why market research is so important and how to use it
- what to consider when pricing your product to export
- overview of food safety requirements to export and U.S. labeling regulations
- business, legal and tax considerations for exporters
- overview of exporting requirements
- how to facilitate trade to the U.S.
- highlight supply chain service providers and their importance in exporting
- why an export plan is so important and what to consider when developing one
- highlight of in-market supports for business and product(s)
- how to assess your overall export readiness
Cost: $30 per person for one day or $50 per person for both days
Registration deadline: November 14, 2023