Secondary Market Research Request
The WTC Winnipeg offers research services based on existing sources of information from public and private databases.
Research hours are available starting at $85/hour for Manitoba companies and $110/hour for companies outside of Manitoba. Manitoba-based business can access one start-ups are allowed one (1) free request for secondary market research for a Manitoba business annually (April – March); additional research available upon request (fee for service).
(April to March) which includes up to three market reports.
If you are seeking research, your first step is to fill out this form.
1) The WTC Winnipeg research is based on secondary sources of information.
- Fees are based on research time, not the amount of information.
- Depending on your request, we cannot guarantee the availability of all information if there is no existing data on the topic.
- Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information is complete and correct, the WTC Winnipeg assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, reliability, completeness or any decisions arising from the information provided.
2) A WTC Winnipeg Researcher may need to contact you for clarification or to obtain further information.
3) The majority of the research data is available in English only.
4) Research requests can take up to two (2) business days to be completed.
5) The WTC Winnipeg research service does not include analysis or reporting on the data provided.
The World Trade Centre Winnipeg is authorized to collect your personal information on this form by section 36(1)(b) of The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA), as we need this information to provide you with our research services. We have limited the personal information to the minimum amount necessary for this purpose.
Your personal information is protected by FIPPA. We cannot use or disclose it for any other purpose, unless you consent or we are authorized or required to do so by FIPPA.