SIAL Canada is a key component of the Canadian agrifood sector. It also provides a gateway to the US and other international markets. The only national trade fair that provides a full range of food products in one place to satisfy your customers’ needs. You will find everything you need here, regardless of whether you are in the food processing, retail, or catering industry.
The 2023 edition of SIAL Canada will be held at the Enercare Center in Toronto starting on May 9th. It is a 3 day event organised by SIAL Canada and will conclude on May 11th, 2023.
Watch the SIAL 2022 recap
Reasons to exhibit at SIAL:
- The industry’s major players, all under one roof
- Stay at the Forefront of Innovation
- Exceptional visibility for your brand
Go with the World Trade Centre Winnipeg! Here’s why:
- WTCW provides exhibiting companies with the expertise to get ready for this kind of tradeshow
- WTCW takes care of: the logistics before and during the event (Design and set up of the Western Canada pavilion, customizing the booth for each participant, onboarding assistance, marketing and communications, identifying and structuring the objectives of each company).
- WTCW follows up once the event is over with one-on-one meetings and assistance with B2B partners.
Who should exhibit:
- Manitoban companies with a registered business